607.279.5967 : NY
305.713.5720 : FL
May 19, 2017
1. Be Specific: todays buyers know what they're looking for. so include as many details as you can for every listing.
2. Tell a Story: Don't just say the house has a patio. Say is has a large patio, perfect for entertaining guest at a summer cookout.
3. Think Local: Include detail about the town, such as proximity to attractions nearby dining etc.
4. Use what works: Ask former buyers what appealed to them in the listing description for the home they chose.
5. Edit/Revise, Read what you've written out loud. DOes it say what you want it to say? Be sure to check for spelling and grammar.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
6 Simple DIY Projects To Increase Your Home’s Value
May 14, 2018
How to write a Real Estate Listing Copy
5 Tips to Succeed as a Real Estate Agent
May 16, 2017
Why Real Estate?
WHAT TO KNOW B4 SIGNING A RENTAL LEASE
April 3, 2017
Home Office Design & Inspiration for the Co-Working Couple
September 10, 2016
5 Tips to Get Your Home Ready for Fall
Is It Normal for Property Taxes to Double Following a Renovation?
New York City Apartment Terminology A-Z
Back to School | NYC Colleges and Universities
May 2018 (1)
May 2017 (3)
April 2017 (1)
September 2016 (7)
Home Maintenance Tips
NYC Colleges and Universities
What to know
back to school