1. Be Specific: todays buyers know what they're looking for. so include as many details as you can for every listing.
2. Tell a Story: Don't just say the house has a patio. Say is has a large patio, perfect for entertaining guest at a summer cookout.
3. Think Local: Include detail about the town, such as proximity to attractions nearby dining etc.
4. Use what works: Ask former buyers what appealed to them in the listing description for the home they chose.
5. Edit/Revise, Read what you've written out loud. DOes it say what you want it to say? Be sure to check for spelling and grammar.